Saturday 22 August 2009

Neville King

My great friend, Neville King, has passed away during the night. He was one of the worlds best ventriloquists, who was always on TV during the 70's. He took me under his wing when I did my first "Summer Season." He taught me so much about performing on a bigger stage. I will never forget him. My thoughts are with his wife, Joan, and his family.
For those of you who haven't seen Neville doing his thing, here's a link to a You Tube clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoLV3pgfH4o
just copy and paste this into your address bar and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. That's really sad. A true great. Once saw him about a dozen years ago on the North Pier theatre Blackpool and he was terrific, - he was on with yourself and Johnnie Casson - what a show that was.

    ReplyDelete