Thursday 20 August 2009

Back Home

I've just got back from the ship. I have to tell you this. After leaving Southampton and spending 2 days at sea, we arrived in Lerwick. It looked nice, with typical Scotish style countryside. So I decided to go ashore and find a nice bottle of "Quality" Scotch Whiskey. On leaving the ship, I asked where to go to find what I wanted, and expected to be told of a local shop selling local produce. Instead, I was directed to the local Co Op! I couldn't wait to get to the Faroe Islands to see if the had an Aldi.
The ship was nice, and I met some lovely people. The actor, Gary Webbster, who used to be in "Minder" was on board, he was giving talks. I enjoyed his company, and he told me some great stories, but some of them must remain confidential, but they were funny.
I got back into Heathrow on Tuesday evening, and was back on the pier last night. Audiences are good, and I'm enjoying myself. If you come along, please come up after the show for a chat, I don't bite.

See you soon,
Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment