Tuesday 20 April 2010

Holidays, Ash and Celtic


Hi,
I'm back from my break in Tenerife, I made it back just in time. I had to be back for a gig at Warner's Alvaston Hall. This is a great venue for me to do. I have known Bob Roberts, the Entertainments Manager for a long time, so we get the chance to catch up. Also, the band are old friends, so we just have a fun night. I left the wife and family over there in Tenerife, but the Volcanic Ash has stopped them from getting home. If anyone is passing Tenerife in a private luxury yacht, and heading back to the UK with some free space, call me!!!!
Last Sunday, I had the pleasure of entertaining at The Celtic Player of The Year Awards at The Thistle Hotel in Glasgow. It was a great evening, and I'd like to thank Tony Hamilton and Celtic FC for their fine hospitality.
Hope everyone is OK and not too inconvenienced by the ash!

Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment