Thursday 25 March 2010

Holiday Time

I have finished filming today, and I am going to have a short break from tomorrow. Can't wait for my 2 weeks of doing nothing!
I just want to thank everyone involved in making this series of IDEAL. This has been the most enjoyable series that I have been involved with. Johnny Vegas has become a great friend, and I really admire him as an actor. The rest of the cast have been fantastic, but we would be nowhere without Graham Duff who writes it brilliantly.
So, thank you to Gill Isles and all at Baby Cow Productions and everyone at BBC Manchester, not forgetting the crew who work incredibly hard to get the best out of us all.
I'll be back after my short break.

Mick

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear you're still busy and happy. Seems donkeys ago that we worked with you on North Pier with Albi and Chrissy rock!! Great memories and a lorra fun!! Terry and me opened a restaurant in Arizona and are keeping busy with that. Nick is now 16, 6ft tall and is playing piano, drums and harmonica...time flies. Hope to catch up with you sometime when we're back in the UK.
    Anne, Terry and Nick Davies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mick,

    Looking forward to seeing you @ Jalons Liverpool. Steve & Lesley Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mick,

    Glad to hear your having a ball. Heard you did a gig at Leonardo's for David last week, i'm sure you had a great night, did you see much of the old Thomson Crowd?

    Jacquie is expecting again with number two due in September so a lot of changes since our Tenerife days. Anyway glad your doing well and we will try and get to a gig some time this year.

    Nick and Jacquie

    ReplyDelete