Sunday 11 October 2009

Strange Week

It's been a strange week. I was on a cruise ship, but for reasons which I won't go into detail, I didn't get back home until Friday. I missed the Wednesday night on the pier and a gig on Thursday, so to all those involved, sorry, but it was out of my hands.
I got back into Gatwick on Friday afternoon and went straight to the Isle of Wight. I was topping the bill on a comedy weekend at a holiday park near Bembridge. So it made sense to go there on Friday and travel straight back to Blackpool after the show. Thanks to Eloise and her team for looking after us and making us feel so welcome. The mad dash to catch the midnight ferry is something to behold, every act who has been working on the island is trying to catch it, because if you miss it, the next one isn't until 2.00am. Transit vans with bands in them all speed towards the port, it's funny to see.
Anyway, I'm absolutely Knackered, so I'm going to bed to catch up on lost sleep.

Take care,
Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment